The 2023 4C Conference is being held April 4-7 in Austin, TX. Spirit is excited to be attending and participating in this year’s conference once again!
Johnny Vermillion will be conducting two separate 4-hour training classes:
- Intermediate Air Permitting: Day 1 (Tuesday April 4th, 2023) – From 1:00PM to 5:00PM in Room 401
- Air Permitting for Experts: Day 4 (Friday April 7th, 2023) – From 8:00AM to 12:00PM in Room 404
Conor Merrigan will be conducting several training classes:
- ESG for Oil & Gas: Day 2 (Wednesday April 5th, 2023) – From 8:45AM to 9:30AM in Room 410
- Various States of the ESG Journey, An Operatory Panel (from Diversified Energy): Day 2 (Wednesday April 5th, 2023) – From 3:15PM to 4:00PM in Room 410
- The ESG Journey Explained: Getting Started to Assurance and Continual Improvement: Day 3 (Thursday April 6th, 2023) – From 10:00AM to 10:45AM in Room 410
- Conor is also the Track Moderator for the Sustainability/ESG Track, on Thursday April 6th, All Day in Room 410.
Haven’t registered yet? It’s not too late! Visit https://www.4cconference.com/register. We look forward to learning with and from our colleagues!
Other 4C Information and Resources