The 2023 4C Conference is happening this week in Austin, TX. Spirit has several team members attending and presenting! If you’re attending the conference, we encourage you to visit with Spirit or even attend one of our fantastic programs. We are excited to learn with and from our colleagues!
Johnny Vermillion will be conducting two separate 4-hour training classes:
- Intermediate Air Permitting: Day 1 (Tuesday April 4th, 2023) – From 1:00PM to 5:00PM in Room 401
- Air Permitting for Experts: Day 4 (Friday April 7th, 2023) – From 8:00AM to 12:00PM in Room 404
Conor Merrigan will be conducting several training classes:
- ESG for Oil & Gas: Day 2 (Wednesday April 5th, 2023) – From 8:45AM to 9:30AM in Room 410
- Various States of the ESG Journey, An Operatory Panel (from Diversified Energy): Day 2 (Wednesday April 5th, 2023) – From 3:15PM to 4:00PM in Room 410
- The ESG Journey Explained: Getting Started to Assurance and Continual Improvement: Day 3 (Thursday April 6th, 2023) – From 10:00AM to 10:45AM in Room 410
- Conor is also the Track Moderator for the Sustainability/ESG Track, on Thursday April 6th, All Day in Room 410.
Did you miss one of our presentations? Reach out to Johnny or Conor if you have questions or want to chat about their area of expertise!