Maintaining compliance with local, state, and federal air quality requirements places additional post-permitting burdens on our clients. A thorough understanding of these ever-changing regulatory requirements is the key to an effective compliance program.
At Spirit, decades of air quality experience enable our practitioners to develop tailor-made compliance solutions for our clients. We provide comprehensive air quality compliance and related services, including:
- Reporting and record keeping, including semi-annual deviation reports, annual emission inventories, and permit compliance certifications;
- Development and management of monitoring plans, including plans for compliance with equipment leak fugitives programs, and associated reporting;
- Development and management of stack testing, including development of test plans and protocols for agency review, and coordination with regional, and state agencies;
- Management of air compliance audits;
- Assistance with US EPA and state self-audits, and development of solutions to establish compliance;
- Staff training for regulatory compliance;
- Assistance with day-to-day compliance assurance, both onsite and offsite.